GP-3C Ground Screw Post Steel Ground Solar Mounting System
The Ground Mount is It is a brand-new pre-installed ground photovoltaic support system. The unique pre-installed system, specific load-bearing beams, and tracks not only meet the overall stability of the system but also improve the convenience of installation. High-quality design components, a few types of accessories, pre-installed integration, and other advanced features save users’ installation time and costs and are an efficient solution for large-scale ground projects.
Please read the guidebook carefully before the installation.
2. Installation tools and equipment
4.1.1 Level the land at the installation location and prepare the piling machine
4.1.2 Please prepare the required installation tools and corresponding products first, and mark the position of each ground screw foundation according to the planning of the construction drawing. It must be ensured that the ground screws in the same row are basically on the same line and at the same height, and then install the front / rear legs on the flange and lock it with M12×40 bolts, nuts, large flat washers, and spring washers.
4.2 Install the support rack kit
4.2.1 Fixing the support rack and locking it on the post with M12X30 bolt kits
4.2.2 Fix the rest support rack kits respectively according to the above principle. Adjust the rack kit according to the drawing. Make sure the height of all the support rack kits reaches complete unity and the rails can be fixed on a flat surface.
(Connect the rails with rail splice if the rails are not long enough, otherwise skip this step)
Insert the second rail into the rail splice, and after it is leveled, lock the other two sides with two M10x25 bolt kits respectively. Then two rails are connected.
4.3.2 According to the position of the hole on the support rack, fix the rail on the support rack with the M10x25 hex bolt kit as shown below.
4.3.3 According to the above steps, combined with the size requirements of the drawings, install the rails in sequence.
Install the fixing component 41×21 between the rear legs according to the position on the drawing, and fix it with M10×25 bolt components. And make sure to tighten each bolt.
It is recommended to install the solar panel from left to right and fix it with a mid and end clamp.
6. Installation Notes
6.1. Notes for dimensions
All the dimensions should be subject to the construction drawing. This guidebook is for the descriptive purpose of installation only.
6.2. Notes for stainless steel fasteners
Stainless steel material is quite different from carbon steel with its excellent ductility. It would be unable to unscrew the bolt and nut after matching in case of improper use. That is “lock up”, known as “deadlock”. Methods to avoid lock up as below:
6.2.1. Reduce the friction coefficient
- Make sure the surface of threads to be clean (without dust or clutters);
- Suggest to apply water wax or lubricant on the surface for installation (such as butter or 40# machine oil)
6.2.2. Use the correct operation method
- The bolt must be perpendicular to the axis of the thread when screwing. Do not lean the bolt;
- Apply the force evenly when tightening and the tightening torque should not exceed the specified secure torque value;
- Use torque wrench or socket spanner as far as possible, avoid using monkey wrench or electric wrench; Adjust the rotational speed as low as possible when using an electric wrench;
- Avoid high temperature; To avoid lock up which is caused by sharply increasing temperature, do not rotate rapidly. (like using an electric wrench)