TP-1 Adjustable Triangle Solar Mounting System
Adjustable Triangle Mounting System is a mounting system, the height or rear support rack could be adjustable to change the system’s tile angle. The special installation way and particular support racks & rails either help to ensure the stability of whole system , or increase the easiness of installation. With high-quality components and less spare parts, it becomes an effective solar mounting solution for big project.
4.1 Precast Concrete Base Foundations
Please prepare all the needed installation tools and related products before the installation. Mark positions of all the concrete base according to measurement L1 & L2 on the drawing. Please make sure that all concrete base be aligned horizontally and vertically. Pre embedded the anchor bolt on concrete base with distance 80±0.5mm.
4.2 Install the pre-assemble semi-triangle frame
Stretch the pre-assemble triangle frame, fix the leg base on the concrete base. Adjust the triangle frame according to the drawing. Make sure the height of all the triangle frames reach a complete unity and the rails can be fixed on a flat surface.
4.3 Install the Rail
4.3.1 Installation of rail
(Connect the rails with rail splice if the rails are not long enough, otherwise skip this step) Insert the rail splice half into 1st rail and then fix them with 1 M8x12 hex bolt .Then insert the other half of rail splice into 2nd rail , match it together and then fix them with 1 M8x12 hex bolt as well. Then the 1st and 2nd rails are connected.
4.3.2 Fixing the rail on triangle frame by fixing clamp kit.
4.3.3 Fixing all the rails according above steps and make sure all the hex bolts locking tightly.( L3 equals the half length of panel)
TP-1 Adjustable Triangle Solar Mounting System Part 7
4.4 Install the Solar Panel
Suggest to start the installation from left side of the bottom. Each mid clamp needs to be equipped with one grounding washer. Two end clamps of each array/line need to be equipped with two grounding lugs.
All the dimensions should be subject to the construction drawing. This guide book is for descriptive purpose of installation only.
5.1. Notes for stainless steel fasteners
Stainless steel material is quite different to carbon steel with its excellent ductility. It would be unable to unscrew the bolt and nut after matching in case improper use. That is “lock up”, known as “dead lock”. Methods to avoid lock up as below:
5.2.1. Reduce the friction coefficient
- Make sure the surface of threads to be clean (without dusts or clutters);
- Suggest to apply water wax or lubricant on surface for installation (such as butter or 40# machine oil)
5.2.2. Use correct operation method
- The bolt must be perpendicular to the axis of thread when screwing. Do not lean the bolt;
- Apply the force evenly when tightening and the tightening torque should not exceed the specified secure torque value;
- Using torque wrench or socket spanner as far as possible, avoid using monkey wrench or electric wrench; Adjust the rotational speed as low as possible when using electric wrench;
- Avoid high temperature; To avoid lock up which caused by sharply increasing temperature, do not rotate rapidly. (like using electric wrench)